Friday, August 2, 2013

The Last Clue


Okay, I'm preparing this post in advance. So when the stuff starts coming in, I can just plonk it in. As much as I will very much love to enjoy tea like Little Jawn in the picture above, I can't... Oh the chaos surrounding Sherlock this week... Furthermore, they are still going to continue shooting tomorrow, on Saturday as well... 

Just got news that Sherlock is filming in a secret location today. Fans turned up at Bute St finding no Martin, Benedict nor any signs of the crew there. I think I heaved a tiny sigh of relieved somewhere inside. I'm falling sick coz' of the late nights lately. I need the rest. The final clue had just been revealed by Sherlockology on Twitter. It says 'Come and Play' and what looks like the time of 20:30.



Apparently, it's the time they show the repeat of The Reichenbach Fall at that time on BBC tonight. Many are speculating, dreading and hoping (What can you say, Sherlock makes you love it and hate it at the same time. It's a complicated fandom. ╮(╯_╰)╭ ) that it's going to be a trailer for Season 3. For those who's not residing in UK, time to be thankful that we have Internet and Youtube. =X As for me, I'm thankful that I get to have a break tonight. Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment