Sunday, August 25, 2013

Setlock - Scene 33 - 37


It's been a night shoot for Sherlock the past few nights. They are currently on scene 33 - 37. Hmm, I wonder how many more to go. 


Starting with a few pics from the night shoot on Friday, Aug 23rd:

Imagine walking by the cafe and spotting little Martin sitting inside... Not going to happen... Not for me... =( 


Aww, look at Martin's smile. Is he flirting with Benny? xP






Also, a few more pics from the night before where Amanda filmed the scene with the giant projection of her wedding photo on the building:



Here's Amanda looking at the projection:


I have no idea which day these few are from, if you know, please tell me. Thanks!





A really sweet picture of the fantastic four of Sherlock: 


And from last night: 








Aww, Martin with a banana in his hand again. =X


From the looks of it, it seems like a scene in an office building setting.




They also did quite abit on the escalator: 








Abit of action on the stairs:









The brooding back of Sherlock:


That ass + see-through shirt... 


Afterwhich, they shifted the scene to a cafe. 


Lastly, a special thanks to all the fans who made it last night. Without them there will be no setlock pics! 


And look who's gotten an autograph from Benny: 


Good to hear this as well. =X


I can't help but wonder, if it's me, will I keep it up like Geny and visit the set everyday? ^^; I'm not that young anymore... Will probably give up after the first night... The chase online is already enough to wear me out... +_+'''

No comments:

Post a Comment