Thursday, July 11, 2013

Maybe I should take up this 'hobby' too...



A fellow fan shared this in the Chinese Martin Freeman forum which I have been active in.


When I saw this, I'm not only envious but I also noticed how sweet Martin is, to put in the effort to write the girl's name in Chinese.

Here're the rest of the Martin-related autographs she has collected via fanmail:


Let's see... There's Benedict...


Mark Gatiss... 



Andrew Scott x 3...


Rupert Graves...


Lara Pulver...


... and Una Stubbs. How lovely of her to actually write a letter. =) So, basically the entire main cast of Sherlock... Good enough to get you started on this 'hobby' yet? Certainly good enough for me. But I vow I'll get Martin's autograph from him personally. >_< Other autographs the fan has:


Simon Pegg as well as some of the hottest British men right now... 


Tom Hiddleston and Nicholas Hoult, also another sweetie who actually wrote back. <3


Check out the rest of her rather 'extensive' collection here: