Friday, June 28, 2013

Swingin' with Martin




Chanced upon the website (Source: http://www.christineallsopp.com/-Swinging-with-the-Finkles-.html) of the hair and make-up designer, 3 times BAFTA nominee, Christine Allsopp, for 'Swinging with the Finkles' just now. I've never watched the film because I don't really like Mandy Moore (Sorry...). ^^; But I'll watch it for Martin's sake. Let me see if I can get my paws on the movie...

So, this is Martin in a wig as a Uni student. The hairstyle's called 'Jewfro'... 


The side & other views...





Tamed version of the 'Jewfro' for his date...



While he is cute in that 'Jewfro' hair, I still prefer his 'older Mr. Finkle' hair... =P



And look, Amanda's in the movie too... As 1/2 of the lesbian couple... I don't know why, I just find it funny...