Monday, June 10, 2013

My hopes are almost dashed...



More news on The Desolation of Smaug, Peter Jackson's spokesperson has confirmed to Stuff.co.nz that there will be no Wellington premiere for the second Hobbit film:


When I first saw this news from TheOneRing.Net, my heart fell. Which means I will not be able to have the chance to see any of the stars at all during my Welly trip end of the year. Luckily, reading into TORN's post, I heave a sigh of relief... 


There is still hope! Besides, how can Peter Jackson leave Wellington out on a premiere? Even if it is not the world premiere. 


And also, the video blogs for The Desolation of Smaug is coming soon, according to PJ's daughter, Katie, who replied to a fan. Everything seems to be set in motion for the upcoming DOS. Again, can't wait for it. 


Updates from Graham McTavish, answering a fan's question on whether he hangs out with Martin. I'm tempted to ask him take a pic of Martin and post it on Tweeter... Is it too much to ask? >_< Maybe I should go try...