Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's Already Thursday!




Just one more day till the weekend~! Woohoo! I'm looking forward to tonight actually. Coz' I'm going on a premiere for Pixar's Monster University! It's in-conjunction with this CG Hero Awards event with my school. Am excited~ xD

Ahem, anyways, trying to keep to my 'one-Martin-audio-update-per-week' thingy. Here it is. This time it is the interview Martin did with Richard, Andy and Sir Ian at the Apple store back in December 2012. Many of you prolly have already seen the Youtube video version of it but heck, I bet there are people like me who will still listens to it for the 'ear pleasure' of it. =P

 
You can hear Martin's 'distinctive' laugh at 7:16 when Sir Ian talks about preparing to return as Gandalf whether PJ is directing or not. =X

Here's the YouTube video for the interview: