Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nativity! (Beware: Loaded with self-made GIFs)



Finally, I managed to finish the stuff for this Nativity! post. I've watched it twice so far and it has became another one of my fave Martin movie. <3 I'm planning on getting the Blu-Ray for this movie. Hehe.

  
While scrolling through the movie, looking for cute Martin moments, I just impatiently wished I have already finished making all the GIFs, lying in bed and watching Nativity! for the third time. It's just so heartwarming and sweet. =)) My boyfriend and I had a good laugh the other day watching this movie. <3


Check out the GIFs and one of my favorite songs, 'One Look' from the Nativity! OST, that I grown to love so much after the jump. ^_^

Dear Mr. Martin (Maddens) is always so pissed. Yet somehow he still managed to look sooo cute at the same time. =X



Then he's shocked...


And after looking doubtful...


Doggy style! 



Sad... ='(


... But soon he perked up and managed to hit that high note, totally engrossed and lost in his own world...


The heart attack...



At this moment, his tongue came out to say 'hello' to the world. =P


Going to Hollywood!


Aww, where can I get one of these? >_<


>_< Nooo, not that sad puppy look! 




Just kidding, you are the hottest in my heart~ <3 Love it especially when your hair's like that. >///<


And a good night kiss for all... Good night! Sweetest Martin dreams!



P/S: They actually made a sequel for this movie: Nativity 2: Danger In The Manger. I only found out the other day... -.-''' Okay, I am slow again... This sequel was release during last year's Christmas.


Starring David Tennant, Mr. Poppy (a.k.a. Marc Wootton) and also Gordon Shakespeare (a.k.a. Jason Watkins). I read that the review was not as good as the first one. But then again, coz' Martin's in it. <3