Friday, April 19, 2013

50 Faces of Martin Freeman - The Hobbit Version



I was telling myself how I should go sleep early for a change last night instead of sleeping at 2a.m. in the morning for everyday this week, indulging myself in rewatching the interviews of Martin Freeman and The Office bloopers over and over again on Youtube.

I ended up enjoying myself taking screenshots of Martin Freeman's faces in The Hobbit and making them into some sort of a consolidated 'banner' thingy. I have no regrets and for the record, I did sleep 15 mins earlier only to overslept an hour later for work this morning... ~_~'''


Anyways, while making the banner, I saw some hints of the younger version of Martin Freeman in his Tim Cantebury days in some of the faces. <3 them. Shall try my hands on some gifs later on when I have time. I have 2 important upcoming exams this weekend and I have not studied anything at all...